Countdown to Hawaii

Friday, June 1

Gird up




Ever feel like you're a fish swimming against the current? This is the weekend of all weekends that I was worried about - I am so exhausted and it just started.... Yesterday started with running around like a chicken with it's head cut off - went to the dentist, then to see the "Mac Genius", then to costco, then pick up the kids, then dinner, then dance recital dress rehearsal.....but the best part was...... when I got home from costco picking up mega groceries for Mike's YM/YW breakfast tomorrow - my new car has an automatic lift gate - couldn't stop it quick enough - the 5 DOZEN EGGS I bought took a flying leap out of the back of the car!!!! Hilarious! Then I realized my cart was so packed, the mega party sized bag o' plates I bought, fell off at the store! *(&%#(*%$ Oh wel, pretty funny stuff.

Got up at 4am - I laid there awake till 4:45 - I couldn't sleep because I was dreaming about Lucas not being potty trained and him missing Gingerbread Camp, for heaven's sake, HE'S THREE, I think he'll get over not going to camp if he's not trained - but WILL I??? It's so hard to get into camp, but what is the big deal? I think I have OCD sometimes because I just cannot let things like that go.

The other day I was at the store buying mascara - and it was buy 1 get second 50% - I thought "I have to buy the second one!" I'm missing out if I don't - what kind of psycho is that???? I obviously have deep inlaid compulsion or delium type tendencies!! I can self-analyze, might as well put that degree to good use!

Well so tonight is the first of 3 Dance recitals - I'm exhausted for tyler! I used my handy dandy new tripod and camcorder at the dress rehearsal, I'll have to figure out how to put it on the blog. 2 Baseball games and party and it's my first Triatholon this weekend - it's dang cold out so I'm sure my asthma is going to kick in but good. I'm nervous - I wouldn't have been if it weren't for the lack of breath!!!! But first Friday - too many things today to list! Wish me luck!

I'm wishing I was back in Italy!!! Hence the pictures (can't figure out how to get my pictures at the end, so much for the Mac Genius)

1 comment:

  1. okay im totally laughing!! what a great visual that was!! i hate days like that where everything goes backwards!!!

    wow- thats a ton of stuff you have going on!!

    it seems everyone is having potty training issues...becca has no preschool or camps to get ready for..maybe i need better motivation!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!