Oh dear only 2 more days of school left.......today the girls from Linda's ward went out to lunch again for the last time this school year - it was fun, we went to Cheesecake Factory - most of the girls had salads but Bea convinced me to get a yummy pasta dish!! I'm so glad!
Yesterday my dad flew into town, for ONE night! He was staying with my grandpa so luckily my dad invited us
Tonight I went for my last swim training - I bought a new sport watch so I could time myself in the water - I did the endurance portion of our swim - the 400 meters in 10:17 seconds! Now if I can just do it in the lake on Saturday for the real thing! For the rest of our training we did fun relays and one of them we had to push an apple in the water down the lane without using your hands, it was so hard! Plus getting it out of the water - I got a cramp in my leg trying to kick it out of the water! It was really fun though - those ladies are great! Many of them are going to also do the Nike 1/2 marathon training - it will be fun!
UUUUGGGGGGGG!!! Once again, I look like I have a double chin. It was fun today. NO MORE PICTURES OF ME!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time you all had. I so love the Cheesecake Factory. YUMMY!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo what kind of sport watch did you get? I have been looking for one.
Donna
ReplyDeleteA few years ago I got my first one - NIke - and it was expensive - $50+, but I hated it, the stopwatch button was in an inconvenient place so I would always bump it when running, etc. and it would shut off. I let the kids play with it after not using it for a while so no clue where it is....
But this new one, I really like it was on sale this week at Target, it's Timex and it was $25-$30, sleek, the buttons are totally in the right places (I got a pink one!) I can take a picture if you want! They were on sale with the men's for Father's Day
Donna - forgot to mention - it also does split times up to 50 laps!
ReplyDeletehow fun to hang with the girls and dad!! is that 2 meals in one day! JEALOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteimpressive once again at your athletic abilities- you go girl!