Countdown to Hawaii

Thursday, June 21

Day Three





I just got emailed the 3 pictures from the actual race people (hence the proprietary markings!)
Well here are my oh so unattractive pictures of my training. They are all at three different days - the one of me running is when I was finishing the Mermaid Tri. It was so fun, we are hooked and are planning on doing another in August and another in September! Now if I can just work out a little more often, 3x a week (barely) isn't quite enough.

A good day today but I'm tired - because Lucas got up at 6:30am so I'm kind of tired so this one may be short. I went for my MAC class today to learn more about downloading movies from my camcorder.

Actually not that I think about it more the kids have been driving me crazy - does summer school start yet??? The first week is so hard for them to get used to each other - they drive me crazy! I guess I just choose to forget about that part right now.. Lucas was really cute today though, he said, "ClubSport?" I said, no, we're going to the "Library", so all day - even after we came home from the library he said, "we go library?". It was so cute! I'm glad the kids love the reading program at the library.

Oh well I think I'm just talking in circles now because I'm exhausted. But my mom got here so now the kids get to really fight because Pau Pau spoils them - like tonight - Mike had to "work" late - well he went out to a "business dinner" - so we took the kids to Sweet Tomatoes - Lucas had such a great assortment of croutons - when mom said no more, Pau Pau went and got him a big bowl full......oh well, at least their grandma is here. Too bad my mom & dad couldn't coordinate their trips and come together - oh well, my dad is back home taking care of the house and working......

I'm hoping I'll get to sleep in until 8 tomorrow!!!

Donna - I work 2 days a week at Clubsport - www.Clubsports.com - it's a (crazy!) workout club - they try to consider themselves as a Resort....and people really use it as such - so I work 9-2:30 ish and can bring all my kids and I get free membership - there are tons of mom's off the business track that work 1-2 shift in all kinds of departments for the membership!!! During the school year it's okay, but i've only done it since January so we'll see how it goes this summer....

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures of your training. Wow you and want to do again. Girl power. That is awesome! I know the first week of summer is the hardest. I try to do something fun everyday with my kids. But with moving and packing it is hard to get everything in.


    What a fun job. And you can bring all your kids. COOL!!
    Have a fun summer day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin good! Its been a crazy week. Looking forward to a not so busy next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to put a link to your blog on mine.. I forget to check it out..
    clubsport sounds awesome.. what a great deal, bring your kids to work.. and get a free membership! how fun!
    great job on the training.. that is awesome.. sounds like you are addicted!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!