Well I survived the first day of summer. I had to work at ClubSport so the kiddies had to come with.... Tyler was lucky because he good friend Katie Rose got to come - her parents truly use the place like a Resort - which I love because they entertain my kids!
The girls worked out, did the "rock wall", ate lunch "by the pool", went swimming.... what a life! The boys played ninetendo, game cube, WII system, played basketball & capture the flag. I however spent my 5.5 hours at CS in the dungeon - the club is palatial, but the offices are a dump, everyone shares, it would be such a fire hazzard - we'd all get stuck without an exit, with 2-3-4-5 to an office.....
Anyway, then I had the joy of still taking my munchkin's to piano - oh I would love to have some cheese with all the whine I get each week - ha ha, actually they were pretty good today - they can see the end of the tunnel until summer break!
Then it was off to swimming - Lucas' first swim lesson - they have 3-1 ratios - cute Lucas got to swim with 2 screaming girls, he liked the water - alas I had forgotten my camera, but there's always tomorrow. The other two boys got to swim too and they were lucky, I had to sit in the heat!
We got to have good ol' left overs for dinner. I went back to CS for a celebration for our Tri-training, most of the girls are going to look toward doing one called, "See Jane Tri" another women Tri in the fall. We'll have to see.
Last night for Father's Day we had Linda's family over as is our tradition. The kids were really good, they all played all over, outside, inside, the babies were having a great time too.
Tomorrow is back to CS. My mom arrives for 3 weeks Wednesday and Louise comes home for the summer from Italy also on Wednesday! Hooray!!!!
I hope you survived the first day of summer. It is a little touch and go here. That is great your dad came into town and you were able to get together. My dad always calls when come comes in. The kids love it.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
What fun frist day of summer. I am so glad that you all had a wonderful Father's day :)
ReplyDeleteholy cow their oldest GRADUATED?!?!? what in the world?!?! dang that was fast..for me i guess though! hahha
ReplyDeletehey good job on the tri thing! wow impressed that mike did it..and with little training?? impressive!
im laughing at the asians marrying the utahn boys..too funny!
we need to go see shrek 3..its kinda hard when the 3 dollar theatre is so tempting-although its the older movies but STILL!