Countdown to Hawaii
Wednesday, June 6
Tired Tuesday
I have some new pictures on my camera, but I'm super tired so I'll put them on tomorrow. Today I worked so I'm pooped. Yesterday it was work, then baseball game and Band concert (which we didn't even know until yesterday morning that it was taking place!) it's tiring trying to be in 8 places at once. Chandler had scouts and baseball again tonight, tomorrow a big day, late day - yahoo!, but I see the a new dermatologist tomorrow at 7:40 am!! yikes, it was the only time I could fit it in. Come home, bring the kids to school, check in 5th grade homework, run to costco, come back for a luncheon, pick up the kids, girl scout party, dance then finally to bed. I'm tired thinking about tomorrow.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow what a day. I hope you wee able to get some rest :)
ReplyDelete