Well so far it's been good - had to do the whole ClubSport thing again. It was kinda nice because my office mate took the day off so it was pretty quiet. My job is okay, but I like it best on Tuesdays at about 2:45!!!! (I leave at 3!)
We were pretty busy afterward - the cubscout thing is still every week - but it was fun, it was Father/Son day at the BMX park. Tyler had Girl's Achievement Day - she brought her friend Katie Rose - and she had to bring snack this time - I had to run out last night and grab snacks because I had very little - then I had to drive back and forth to get it before bringing them to GAD. Well, then they show up - and only one other girl showed up for it, and she had to leave early!!!! Good thing she brought Katie Rose! Otherwise poor Tyler would have been alone! And she didn't call me to pick her up, I felt bad for the Leaders - there's so much planning and time commitment for the ladies - and they're both empty nesters! What a drag!
Then swim lessons - I have to post those pix - Lucas did great! Looking forward to my day off tomorrow though - my mom is coming so I've been cleaning!!! I cleaned out the kids homework area - had 3 bags of trash, that's scary!
Did I mention my stupid SEARS washer is broken AGAIN??!!! Never buy from Sears or the Kenmore front loader -the first and last time I'll buy from them!
Thanks for the info on Monterey. Very helpful. I can't wait to go. Sounds like such a beautiful area. Take care!
ReplyDeleteSo where do you work?
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun Father/Son activity. Don’t you just love driving back and forth? Sometimes I feel like I live in my SUV :)
Oh so sorry about your washer.