Tyler pre haircut
Tyler wanted to get her hair cut so I figured I might as well let her, at least she isn't asking for a Mohawk! Her dance teacher is going to kill her - I think they plan on the girls to look the same - with pulled back buns! But she looks so cute! By the time competitions roll around it should be long enough.
It is pretty quiet here - well not really - but it is calm. I'm getting a whole house fan installed today - it is supposed to help with pulling cool air through the house (so it wouldn't work if you live in AZ or NV!) and is supposed to save on your air conditioning bill. Quite a few of my friends have them so after 8 years of very warm summers I decided we should invest. Of course - it drizzled here yesterday so I don't anticipate having to use it in the next few days!
I brought my MIL to the airport to go back to SLC today. Our extra help is officially over. I've decided to recruit Tyler's friends to spend the night to help me with the boys at night. Mike has been working 16 hour days so we've not really seen him. This is when I wish I had family close by, but we'll survive - we'll just eat off paper plates for a while and order pizza!!!
I see the Dr. again next week - I'm hoping to get off my crutches soon - I have callouses on my hands from them - ouch! So instead of just my hip being in pain, so are my palms!
oh girl that looks painful! nice idea to recruit the "young help"!
ReplyDeleteim excited if your coming -is it next week or what??
i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE her haircut! i think girls with short hair like that are SERIOUSLY SO CUTE!!!! its so clean looking!!
Yes, I agree her hair cut is so cute! I'm getting ready to have my daughters hair cut. It's always so tangled...
ReplyDeleteI hope you start feeling better soon!!
I can't believe she cut off so much hair!! My daughter won't let me touch hers. It does look cute on her though.
ReplyDeleteOUch about your poor hands. I hope they and your body recover soon!
Cute hair Tyler. I love it! I need to see Caris bad. She couldnt get me in till next Friday. Are you surviving without your help??
ReplyDeleteI love Tyler's hair.. adorable! I wish my girls were ready to cut off their hair.. short hair looks so nice!
ReplyDeletesorry all the extra help is gone.. I bet those young girls will be great at helping..
oh your hands.. ouch! take care girl!
what's wrong with having a mohawk?
ReplyDelete;-)
rv - I sooo need to look up pix with yours!!! xoxo H
ReplyDeleteHer hair is adorable....it looks great on her.
ReplyDeleteYour poor hands!! I hope you get to walking around better on your own soon :D. I hope your daughters friends will be of some help for you. I hate not living close to family.