There's a lot of catch up to do - the kids have been great - here are some fun pictures of the boys - they took the pictures themselves, can you tell???
Last night was Linda's husband Chris' birthday - gosh, some of those younger pictures on her blog I remember being around for!! Kinda scary.
Here are some of the very fun pictures of the BBQ at the park Linda organized - it was fun - and such great food! We had that yummy BBQ chicken salad from CPK and C&L's famous tri tip - finger lickin' good (inside joke) LOL. Our friends Rachel & Bruce came from Fremont - it was like old times, but 10 kids ago :) Between our 3 families we now have 15 children!!!! Yikes! In our pictures the two oldest boys - Dallin & Devin are gone to trek & scout stuff but we got to get the rest of the kids in a photo! I got to sit in my recliner and be the invalid that I was and of course I was cold so I was wrapped up like an old lady!




Wow, this is a long blog, but I have one more picture to share - this is my friend Pat. We met because during the Triathlon training we were pretty well matched so she was my running & swimming buddy - she always beat me in the though she is so amazing. So here is my question to you - she is older than me, but I wanted you to guess - how old you thought Pat looks, because she is totally fit! I'll tell you later how old she is.......

Here are some of the very fun pictures of the BBQ at the park Linda organized - it was fun - and such great food! We had that yummy BBQ chicken salad from CPK and C&L's famous tri tip - finger lickin' good (inside joke) LOL. Our friends Rachel & Bruce came from Fremont - it was like old times, but 10 kids ago :) Between our 3 families we now have 15 children!!!! Yikes! In our pictures the two oldest boys - Dallin & Devin are gone to trek & scout stuff but we got to get the rest of the kids in a photo! I got to sit in my recliner and be the invalid that I was and of course I was cold so I was wrapped up like an old lady!
Wow, this is a long blog, but I have one more picture to share - this is my friend Pat. We met because during the Triathlon training we were pretty well matched so she was my running & swimming buddy - she always beat me in the though she is so amazing. So here is my question to you - she is older than me, but I wanted you to guess - how old you thought Pat looks, because she is totally fit! I'll tell you later how old she is.......
I hope your visit to the doctor goes well in Tuesday. That's aweful that you're in so much pain. Love all the pics! Sorry girl, I'm not touching the age thing. :) I want to keep you as a blogging friend.
ReplyDeleteGood times in the park. Glad you got your crippled body out and about!
ReplyDeletelooks like you had fun at the bbque! sorry your in pain, hope the dr. can help. I am bad guessing ages.. but I say 58?
ReplyDeletetake care.. and try to enjoy your down time!
I got you on my list!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about yoru pain! I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun night you all had.
hmmm..darn i was going to say 58...so i'll go with 62???
ReplyDeleteWOW fun to see bruce and rachelle--all you guys look totally the same! how fun--and i couuld TOTALLY pick out all their kids--
im anxious for the update tomorrow on your old lady hip!
The park looks so much fun. Love the self shots of the boys. My kids constantly take mine all the time.
ReplyDeleteMy guess on her age is 50? I hope you feel better soon!