Countdown to Hawaii

Saturday, July 21

Just for Fun II

Thanks Laurie - I really liked this on your blog - so here it goes....

1. How old is your blog?

4 months old - still a novice!

2. How would you categorize your blog?
Great way to journal and a way to share our goings-on with our families and friends.

3. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
Usually not because I never have time, but I have all the software to try to use it!

4. Do you lie in your blog?
No. That's just silly. I suppose people could but life is too short.

5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?
I don't think so.

6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?
No - not sure all that many people really read it anyway! But I'm glad for the regulars!!!

7. Have you deleted any of your own posts? Why?
No - so far so good

8. Do you delete mean comments?
I was wondering if you could? Luckily none of them have been mean yet!

9. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?
I think I'm just being myself so I would hope they would like me!

10. How many blogs do you follow?
Lots and I keep adding more - it is so fun!

11. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life?
I would love to all my regulars - that's what's so fun - the ones you tend to read most are the ones you'd probably be friends with if you lived near each other!

12. Does your family read your blog?
I wish they read more - I think I finally got my mom & dad to follow, but they tend to still just use the computer to play games :) (Love ya mom&dad!)

13. Do you have a hit counter? How often do you check it?
Absolutely - love it!

14. Is blogging narcissistic?
Perhaps for some people but I am gonna say No for myself

15. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?
A little, because since it is still new I worry they may forget me if I don't write often!

Bonus: Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?
Never - besides lately I've been laid up so I haven't been inside a grocery store for a month!!!

Okay, your turn!! How about your blog?!

5 comments:

  1. that was fun to read.. I think that grocery store question is hilarious.. really who does worry! too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff to learn! I am so behind I haven't seen that yet. I will have togo and look around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go!always fun to read more about people! love these questionnaires!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN!!!! Number 15, I do all the time :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!