Countdown to Hawaii

Thursday, July 26

Sing A Long

(for all you fellow Underdog fans) Where or where have my blogging friends (mom you too) gone, oh where oh where can they be????

I really liked crazymomaof6's suggestions. I too see my counter go up, but alas (insert sob here) not feelin' the love (nose horn blow into hanky here). I've been trying to be a loyal stalker, I mean blogger so....I'll think positively.

I'm hoping everyone is just out enjoying their summer or reading Harry Potter, and not - "not-commenting" because of - something my possessed computer may have typed - or well who knows - so all you peeping jane's - love to hear from you - please consider this your official invitation - (or personalized beg and plead. insert your name here ______) - and I was so sure you'd all LOVE - Mom My Ride!

However I have to still do the Academy Award thanks to my few loyal commentors (yes I know not a real word) through the dry spell - you know who you are (wink wink)

Have a great day!! Goin' to visit my old friend the beach and her BFF the ocean ....yeah - crutches and sand, not sure how they like each other - yes still on them, going on week 5 - oh well....if I'm lucky we'll pop up on Christina's blog!

9 comments:

  1. too funny! i know lots of us think this and yet ,totally bummed, we have minimal comments. i generally get more comments after this. so way to go! and good luck with the comments and the beach! have a super fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i-as a loyal commentor (no not a real word) accept your thanks for my undying dedication to your blog!! after all-i think i am the one that got you started woman!!

    im excited to see you this next week! ive CHARGED my batteries so im camera friendly again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here!!!!
    Summer is a busy time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer is a hectic time for sure!
    I look forward to having a few more minutes to BLOG BROWSE when the kids are back in school! LOVE the train yard! Holy cow, my kids would flip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and a huge THANK YOU for all the LOVE you leave me on my blog! You are too kind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so funny! I am sorry I have been absent because of craziness. It is crazy when you know you can't remember the last time you even got on the computer!

    Oh, and by the way, your yard in crazy cool! That is amazing! How do you not get kids in there just wanting to play?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have peaked in on your blog a few times before. I read your post about comments, and thought...I would leave one, and introduce myself. I am Michelle from Arizona! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is so funny.. I think I usually comment.. christina's was hilarious! hope you have fun down there hanging with christina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a great vacation. I read somewhere you were going down south. July has been awfully busy/crazy. I'm looking forward to a more calm August.

    Love your backyard. That is awesome!! My kids would be in heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!