

Tyler has been in Utah all week with Mike's parents to visit her cousins - it's been sad because she hasn't really called home much. We even had gotten her a cell phone for 5th grade graduation and she hasn't called her mom! They went to Lagoon and have been doing 4th of July things but I miss her - we set up a blog for her but she can't get to it on grandpa bob's computer she said! But she'll be home on Monday! My MIL is available so she is taking up the role of caregiver since my mom is leaving. It's nice to have parents that can come and take care of us!
Here are pictures of 4th of July - my Grandpa John is reading to Lucas. One picture actually of me & Ty for her graduation to Middle School, and Chandler & his buddies at the event with Mario face painting!
I am glad you have been able to rest. I probably would be dying if my 10 year old left for a week and didn't call. However, she is probably having a grand time.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to hear you are getting help from your in laws. Take it easy!
Wow if Emily went a way one for a week and didn't call ! Oh i would be so worried. But she is with family.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about your hip girl. I hope you get lots of rest. Have a great Sunday :)
oh I would be missing my girl! I am glad she is coming home soon.. and she is probably having the time of her life.. so that is great.. making great memories!
ReplyDeleteso sorry about your hip.. you are amazing to have not broken a thing.. that is a blessing. hope the pain goes away soon!
take care!
fun to catch up! i remember your cousins story..im trying to remember if we were living there or if it was after we got there..
ReplyDeletewhat she hasnt called?! oh no..rachel's leaving for 5 days on sunday..i hope she calls me!!??