The best part of having to stay off my feet - I got to read my whole book! 2 days, not bad for 750+ pages. I preordered my copy of Harry Potter so it arrived by mail Saturday - I could not put it down. I so so so LOVE these books. I won't put any details yet since many may be still reading, but let me know what you think?? Are you a follower?? I was so enthralled! I personally think the book has lived up to all the hype. It's so bittersweet though - I hope there are more!
Countdown to Hawaii
Monday, July 23
HARRY POTTER!!!
The best part of having to stay off my feet - I got to read my whole book! 2 days, not bad for 750+ pages. I preordered my copy of Harry Potter so it arrived by mail Saturday - I could not put it down. I so so so LOVE these books. I won't put any details yet since many may be still reading, but let me know what you think?? Are you a follower?? I was so enthralled! I personally think the book has lived up to all the hype. It's so bittersweet though - I hope there are more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ok I loved it! and she really did a great job tying up all the loose ends. and i fully agree with you on the pensieve part. amazing! lucky having a great excuse to sit and read! that would have been awesome! and no guilt about taking the time!
ReplyDeletek you have my phone numbers right? my foot is on the amend..i even worked out today..so im good--or just REALLY vain!! haha
ReplyDeleteshould we plan a sea world day or whats the schedule?
oh and im NOT a HP fan..jon and the girls are though..i fell asleep in the 1st movie..not good!
ReplyDeleteyou can't judge by the movies - it's all about the books!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking we're going to hit Sea World Wed or Thurs forgot what you said - I'll look at your other notes again...you had a beach day.... but i have your #'s i'll send you mine
I am a die hard nerd! Unfortunately still reading....shhh don't spoil the ending.
ReplyDelete