It seems like forever since I've been on, to be honest I've been too exhausted to do it. My hip has been very sore. I'm going on week 4 if you can believe it. It is very tiring to lay around - or when I do move around more and do stuff I'm just wiped out.
My poor MIL MaryLou has been having to do tons with the kids. Just wearing out the grandmoms.....but let me go back in time first
Last Thursday my girlfriend Laura had a very small hotel party for her daughter - and she asked me months ago to stay over with her as the second chaperon. It was fun, but some of those girlies can talk - 2 in particular would not be quiet and they were yakking away at full speed until at least 2am!! It was really fun though.
Saturday we went to the Drive-In's with Linda's family - she brought the camera so hopefully we're on her blog! We saw Ratatouille but Transformers was on the next screen over so there was some boys craining their necks looking over! It was so fun though, we got 3 spots, parked the cars and left the middle one for the chairs and the kids all piled in the two surburbans and we had a blast, it was a great night.
Sunday I didn't go to church again, I just can't sit for very long still - the reclining position is still the best. We got to have a yummy dinner at Linda's to celebrate Dallin's birthday - I can't believe he is 14! I remember when he was 3 years old!
Today my MIL took me to Costco - haven't been in a month so she helped me stock up on necessary items - it was funny - I got to ride in the Electric Cart! I also had PT if you can visualize - she has me lay down, and asks me to lift my left up straight - keeping my knee straight. I cannot lift it more than 2 inches off the bed - scary! I have other exercises too but that one is the worst!
Going to bed, I hope to have pictures soon, Hope you have all been well - can't wait to catch up on all your blogs and please do comment too - I love to read 'em!
The drive in sounds like it was a blast.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry your hip is still so sore. I really feel badly for you and others who have such pain. After my back episode for so long...I have empathy for you. That is awesome that you have mom's close by to help you out. Take care and enjoy your week reclined in your chair/couch :D.
oh man that sounds miserable!! the hip situation i mean...it really is NO fun to lay in bed day after day..
ReplyDeletefun to get out to costco and the drive in! eating food at linda's-even better!
I'm so sorry about your hip. I also hurt mine hip last week, from running
ReplyDeleteEmail me your address.
I love the drive in! that sounds like a ton of fun! That is so frustrating to be down for so long! I sure hope it gets to be feeling better soon! I am glad you have your mil to help out and linda to feed you! take care..
ReplyDeleteHEY FUN that your coming down!! wheelchair and all!! hahah..im free whenever..jon has PT tuesdays and thursdays so he's gone 11-4pm..
ReplyDeleteotherwise we're all home..tuesday's is our beach day..
951-789-9490hm
951-231-8159cell
we have sea world passes so we can all go whenever too..