

I'm so excited - the kids must be too because they cannot go to sleep!!! What I am not excited for is the first week of school traffic!!! I wish we had buses! There is a city bus for the Middle School, but it can be pretty pricey. But we have to drive the little ones - and we have to pass the HS on the way to school - those teenage drivers - SCARY!
We tried to have a FHE on going back to school - well - let's just say I wanted to pull out my hair - the alarm clock isn't going to ring soon enough. I do have to get up early, I have one that wants waffles & sausage!! Yikes! We did the Father's Blessings and our growth chart on my pantry door-jam - so fun - the kids grow so much each year - no wonder why they get crabby, their bodies stretch 2-3 inches!
Looking forward to a nice lunch with friends though - we'll see who shows up!
oh I hope that you had a good morning! no busses? one of mine gets to ride, the other has to be dropped off.. that can get to be a pain.. with all the traffic! ugh!
ReplyDeletehope you have a great lunch!
I hope everyone has a great frist day of school. School starts on WEDS.
ReplyDeleteAll my kids gets to ride on the bus :) Yes, HS kids do drive Crazy :}
HAve a great lunch :)
ReplyDeleteOH i forgot about measuring the girls! DUH!
ReplyDeletewe had our fathers blessings on sunday before school...so cute-especially becca- she wanted one too..only after 4 sentences..she was "done"..jon had to QUICKLY rap it up!!
i LOVE that our girls walk to school!
yay! on the first day of school! i always beat the after noon rush and take a book to sit in the pick up line, at least 45 minutes early. then i get to be one of the first to leave! hope you are having a great day! and your lunch is delightful! great idea to do the measuring! i need to still do that.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to do the growth chart on the same night as fathers blessings. I love that! I will have to remember that. We are in a new house so we have to start over. I will have to figure out where to measure them.
ReplyDeleteHope they had a great first day!
Good luck with the first day of school! I feel your pain with school traffic.
ReplyDelete