Countdown to Hawaii

Tuesday, August 14

TAGGED!

Thanks Fisher! I hope it ends up being interesting enough to read!

4 JOBS I HAVE HAD

1. Wells Fargo Bank - Teller during college then HR Consultant at WFB after :)
2. Receptionist at SJSU - sat at my desk during the Loma Prieta EQ and had paper flying at me everywhere!
3. Waitress at Nijo Castle (like Benihana's) made $175/night on weekends - paid for college!
4. Executive Management Coach & Trainer - my real job


4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED

1. Union City, CA
2. San Jose, CA
3. Fremont, CA
4. Ptown, CA (okay, so all within 25 miles but I love it here!)

4 FAVORITE SHOWS

1. L&O (Original Still!! & CI)
2. SYTYCD
2. Closer
3. Lost

4 FAVORITE FOODS

1. Soul Food (for me it would be Chinese)
2. Italian - Osso Bucco
3. Grilled veggies
4. Popcorn!

4. FAVORITE WEBSITES

1. Blog sites
2. ITunes
3. Yahoo! Groups
4. Shopping sites

4 PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE (with my man)

1. Italy
2. Singapore
3. Paris
4. Hawaii

Okay girls, this was much harder than I thought it would be - hopefully you woke up to read the end!

3 comments:

  1. fun list! I would love to visit Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun list! I would love to have your kind of Soul Food ( Chinese) YUMMY!!!! I am on my way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of SYTYCD. Aren't you excited about tomorrow. I am all for Sabra and Neil!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!