Countdown to Hawaii

Thursday, August 2

Vacation Time


Sunny San Diego is so fun - we got to visit with Christina and her family last Friday and it was very fun to see them - the girls have all gotten so big! I have pictures but they'll have to wait until we return.
My whole family is here, my parents, brother & sister in law and other bachelor brother - lucky or not we're the only ones with kids so the adults outnumber the kids this time. We've had a bunch of fun going to the beach - I've been hobblin' along with my crutches - I got a real fashionable wheelchair (it needed a bell and tassels on the handle bars to complete the picture) for LegoLand - (I stayed home from the Zoo - too many hills & valleys) so I drove to my friend Tami's house - it was nice to go by myself - she moved down here in January - her house is gorgeous! She was my stampin' buddy so it's a bummer she's way down here now.
It's been a nice vacation so far but it will be nice to go back and catch up on what you are all doing. Mike brought his computer so I had a chance to sneak a peek! Hope all is well.....

6 comments:

  1. wow , sounds like a fun trip! bummer when a friend moves away but then you have someone to go visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you guys. You better have lots of pictures when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey fun to see a post!!

    it will be fun to see photos...

    we ended up going wednesday istead..i had a busy day today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh fun times! it will be fun to see the pictures! your wheelchair sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for vacation!! How fun to hook up with Christina and the fam. I'm anxious to see all of the pics. Would love a visual on the decked out wheelchair :D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH how fun!!!!!! That is so great that you were able to see Christina and the family. POST Pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!