Countdown to Hawaii

Tuesday, October 23

Happy Birthday Ian!!!!




My little Ian is 7 today - he is our lucky Dragon Baby born in the year 2000. Ian is the happiest guy around and he brings so much joy into our house.

We are going to Super Franks for his birthday party with a few of his close friends.

Here are 7 things I love about Ian

1. He is funny and loves to laugh
2. He is happy all of the time - when he isn't something really bad must have happened because things roll off him!
3. He is helpful (most of the time) he's always willing to lend a hand
4. He is kind and thoughtful - always offers things to others first
5. He is a good friend and brother - how can you not be with these traits!
6. He is smart - our joke around the house is that Ian was born with a book in his hand
7. He loves to learn which is refreshing because he is usually open to trying something new

I think it would be hard to be #3 of 4 but Ian is great - this is the poor kid that I have to drag to allergy shots and give asthma medicine to - and keep away from nuts - but he definitely has the temperament for it! I love you Ian!

Just me & mom
Happy Easter!
Barefoot in Monterey
Ian & Judson on the Houseboat

8 comments:

  1. Happy Bday ian! Where did these 7 years fly by to. Has it realy been that long since our Houseboat trip??? Crazy! The Smith clan loves you Ian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday ian.. that would be so fun to go on a houseboat!

    ian sounds like such a sweet boy.. hope he had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY B-day Mr IAN!! I hope you have a great day :)

    LOve the NAME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Ian!! What a cool place for a party.

    I dream of having photos of my kids on a houseboat....someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Ian! Ive never heard of super franks-- looks like fun! 7 is a fun age, I teach that age in primary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, it's a local place - a family bought an old workout club and converted it - it is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He sounds like such a sweet guy! That party looks like it was wild (did I count 15?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday IAN! he sounds like a sweet boy! that is fabulous! and looks like a fun party too! Hope he had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!