Countdown to Hawaii

Friday, October 5

William Tell Overture

You will love this, my friend sent this to me...

11 comments:

  1. i saw that earlier this week--too bad it doesnt say "say your prayers, time for fhe, did you go to seminary!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that woman, I want to be her best friend! She already knows me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so funny. Thanks for sharing. Yet another great singing video and SO true :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing :)!!!!!! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funn I saw it in an email this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just checked my email and I didn't get yours. I guess try again? Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny - I'm exhausted just watching her. Whew!! Thanks for sharing.

    PS - I love what you wrote about Mike. He is truly the one of the kindest and most generous people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that was soooo funny. Instead of talking can I just play that every day?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved it!! Thanks for putting it on. I can't wait to pass that on. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this one! every time i hear this song now on Little Einsteins i have to sing along in my brain! all day long! too true and too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!